Abia State Polytechnic, ABIAPOLY HND admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session on a part-time/full-time basis is now on sale.
Abia State Polytechnic has advertised for suitably qualified individuals to apply for the polytechnic 2021/2022 academic session Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
Available Programmes for HND Full-Time and Part-Time
- Banking and Finance
- Biology / Microbiology
- Block Molding
- Brick Laying
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Studies
- Chemistry / Biochemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical Installation
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Food and Beverages Production/services
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Hotel and Tourism Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Office Technology and Management
- Physics with Electronics
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Welding Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Management
- Marine Engineering
- Maritime Transport and Business Management
- Nautical Science
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Security Management Technology
- Shipping Management Technology
- Transport / Logistics Management Technology
Abia State Polytechnic HND Programmes Admission Requirements
SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O Level’TC 11 with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at no more than two sittings.
In addition, must have successfully completed:
(i) the National Diploma programme with a grade not below Lower Credit from a recognised institution; and
(ii) a one-year post-ND industrial training in a relevant industry.
How to Apply for Abia State Poly HND Admission Form
N.B Ensure you review the details you provided before submitting your online application form.
Applications cost: HND Morning and Evening Programmes Cost is Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000)
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!