Leitung Gate Limited provides integrated strategic risk planning and management services across functions, units and departments for sustainable organisational growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage day-to-day accounting and financial transactions.
- Record office expenditures and ensure these expenses are within the set budget.
- Prompt monthly filings for ALL statutory obligations – PAYE, Pension, ECS, VAT, WHT. and obtain receipts for same.
- Support Line Manager in the prompt delivery of Management Accounts.
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliations and reconcile sub-ledgers to the general ledgers.
- Observe the following on all tasks, emails/communication, phone calls, and relationship within the team and with all clients – Timeliness, Promptness, Correctness, Error-free, Paying attention to details, decency, respect, excellence, professionalism.
- Ensure decorum and professionalism in the delivery of tasks.
- Support in the processing of payroll/salaries
- Process payment for schedules for PAYE, ECS, and Pension.
- Prompt and daily postings on QuickBooks.
- Support Line Manager in prompt delivery of monthly Management Accounts.
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role as may be required.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounting/Auditing experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.