Synapse Services Limited has provided over Eight years of high-quality specialist mental health care services in Nigeria. We are the largest provider of private mental health care services in West Africa with a combined bed over 110 bed spaces. Synapse Services Ltd is an outcome driven service.
Synapse has the largest concentration of professionals working in the independent sector of addiction services in West Africa. Our program continues to evolve as we come across different types of patients. We continue to challenge ourselves to provide the best treatment models possible. Our staffing levels are high hence affording patients more contact time with their therapists.
We also attempt to provide the right ambience and comfort that will afford patients the opportunity to reflect on their journey to recovery and make the relevant changes necessary. We provide exceptional care for people of all ages. Everyone is on a journey and deserves to be understood and supported. Synapse Services has branches in Anambra, Rivers, Lagos States, and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management; Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Managing of accounting systems and process which includes systems access and reconciliation of records
- Participate in preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring cost and expenditures against budgets and forecast
- Assist in preparing all year end accounts
- Assist in preparing quarterly forecast and annual budgets
- In conjunction with the accountant, will be responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes.
- Responsible for finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of application taxes according to the law
- In conjunction with the accountant will ensure that the policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting softwares (QuickBooks etc.)
- Knowledge of Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.