Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receiveable
Ref Code: GPLX / LAG / 110322
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for preparation and submission of invoices, payments follow up and posting of invoices on SAP.
- Keeping up to date record of all accounting transactions/reports via an ERP Software with daily inflow and outflow.
- Preparation and sending of invoices
- Resolving payment discrepancies
- Process accounts receivable transactions
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage collection efforts and associated function.
- Contacting clients for payment resolution
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Recording and reconciling payments
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting
- At least 4 years relevant working experience.
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Preferable candidates should not be more than 28 years.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High integrity, team player and ability to work under pressure
Other Skills Required:
- Proactive, autonomous, planning, analytical, clear communication, work under pressure
- Candidates should possess knowledge in the account receivable aspect of accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.