MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Financial Operations Business Support, Finance
Job Identification: 1115
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Finance Operations (General Ledger)
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify specific trends, explain past performance and recommend opportunities for improvement, within the division
- Analyze the general Ledger transactions (Capex, Opex and Revenue) and all transactions posted into IFS to ensure proper classification and correction, as well as ageing of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Prepare trend analysis of Capex, Opex and revenue transactions, all General Ledger/Sub- ledger Accounts reconciliation, as well as weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Relate with other divisions and departments on revenue, expenditure and fixed assets related issues.
- Interaction with marketing division on billing and information systems functions.
- Provide supporting documents, records and schedules to meet audit and regulatory requirements; and all schedules /reports (including age analysis, assets movement, etc.).
- Implement finance policies as well as guarantee compliance with established internal controls, MTN Processes, Policies and Procedure, IFRS, IAS and GAAP in processing all transactions.
- Process and post all account payables and receivables; and all month end deliverables within the monthly reporting timelines.
- Raise and post journal vouchers and other financial transactions in the ERP system, resolve all reconciling items promptly and maintain set departmental filing system.
- Provide operational support for the division including maintaining the budget, Profit and Loss accounts, special programs and contract analysis.
- First Degree in any discipline, but a Finance related degree is desirable.
- Part qualification in any recognized professional accounting examinations (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc) will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in using an ERP system is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2022 at 11:59 PM.