Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries. Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Consultant
The person is expected to lead a Team/Unit: Governance, Risk, & Assurance. The function covers but not limited to:
- Lead the execution of projects on time, within budget and to match or exceed client and Firm expectations.
- Work with the business development team to ensure the revenue pipeline is active and exceeding budget.
- Provision of leadership to the team on consulting assignment based on best practices, international standards and guidelines touching on Risk, Information Security & Assurance/ Governance.
- Provide training/facilitation support to the Training services of the company.
- Lead the generation of insightful write-ups and research initiatives for trending topics
- Keeping abreast of global and industry best practice & market needs
- Development of EOI, Proposals, response to RFPs, RFI, ITB, SOW, etc.
- Responsible for finalizing and delivering reports and delivering presentations to management and clients.
- Interface with clients to deepen cross-selling and manage relationships with suitable partners/OEMs.
- Develop and improve the consulting life cycle management: Prospecting, Marketing & Business Development.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Technology/ Science disciplines. A Master’s Degree or additional post graduate degree will be an added advantage (PGD, MBA, MSC, etc.)
- 7 – 12 years working experience post-degree working experience in a consulting or ICT service company.
- Management experience with at least 3 years of leading a Team or Unit.
- Good experience implementing projects with major industries (banking, telecoms, Oil & gas, FMCG, technology, etc.).
- Possession of some ISO standard certifications will be a distinguishable benefit, e.g., ISO 9001/27001/22301/20000/14001/27032, etc.
- Some relevant industry certifications will be a distinct advantage e.g., CISA, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, COBIT, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CISCO, Microsoft, LPT, CCSA, CHFI, ECSA, OCSP, OCSE, CEH, CRISC, IIBA (CCBA/CBAP) etc.
- Awareness of IT Security Compliance (PCI DSS, Data Protection Act, etc)
- Good level of technical skills & experience in Designing, Installing, Maintaining, Managing & Auditing of ICT systems/applications/infrastructures
- Experience implementing ICT standards/frameworks (ISO20000, ISO31000, COBIT, ISO27001, ISO22301, etc.) would be a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.