Established in 2006, Constant Capital Partners Limited is an Africa-focused investment firm. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, Constant Capital is a licensed investment bank, issuing house, broker/dealer and asset manager in selected operating jurisdictions in Africa. Constant Capital advises and represents private and public corporations, commercial and investment banks, government agencies and shareholders in financing transactions. The firm has developed a reputation for executing on some of the most innovative transactions in Africa.
Constant Capital also evaluates investment opportunities in a wide range of assets, and identifies and pursues first-rate investments that present the greatest potential to maximize risk-adjusted return on investment. Our proactive deal originating capabilities provide investment opportunities generated through our extensive network of relationships. Constant Capital is led and predominantly staffed by investment professionals from Africa, with the cultural knowledge and language skills necessary for incisive assessment and effective execution on opportunities on the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experience in Project Management [Tools]: Trello, Jira.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Analysis: Python and Microsoft Excel, Blockchain, Web3.0
- Experience with Database Design and Administration: MySQL.
- Web Servers: Nginx, Apache, Version Control System: Git.
- Excellent knowledge of operating Systems: Linux [Ubuntu], macOS, Windows.
- Good understanding of Scripting: Bash.
- Experience working in technology, FinTech, or Product development industry
- Skilled in Core Application Programming.
- Sound knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) Administration and Security: WordPress, and Joomla!.
- Experience in Web Application Development Frameworks: Laravel, Yii, and CodeIgniter.
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Technology: AWS, Digital Ocean, Forge,
Application Deadline 12th March, 2022.