Booking Affiliate Program Review | Earn on Booking.com Affiliate Program.
Booking.com, founded in 1996 in Amsterdam, is one of the the world’s largest digital travel companies connecting millions of travellers to memorable experience, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay from hotels to homes. Booking.com is currently available in 43 languages.
Booking Affiliate Program Review | What is Booking Affiliate Program?
What makes booking.com affiliate partner program different is that; it gives you the opportunity to connect your business to the world’s most recognized online accommodations booking platform.
Signing up as a partner, you will need to integrate the customer-facing products into your website and in return, booking.com will pay you a commission for each booking made through the integration done on your website.
How to sign up for Booking Affiliate Program.
Steps on how to sign up for booking.com affiliate program:
- Visit the booking.com affiliate sign up page here
- Scroll down to where you see the sign up form
- Fill the form with your correct details as used on your
- Enter your first name and last name
- Enter your email address
- Choose a password
- Select your country
- Select your industry
- Enter a promo code(optional)
- Congratulations you are registered!
How it works.
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. With extensive customization options available, all of our products will blend naturally with your brand and website.
Choose Your Destination
You pick which properties to display on your site. Show accommodations available worldwide or keep it specific to your region and even page content – it’s up to you!
Manage Your Earnings
Our partner platform helps you track and understand what you earn. With extensive analysis of your performance, you can optimize your efforts to maximize your earnings.
Booking Affiliate Program Payment.
There are two options for commission payments:
- Direct bank transfer in Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD) or British Pounds (GBP). (If you receive your commission by bank transfer and want to switch to a different currency, please send us a request and we’ll change it for you.)
- PayPal transfer. Please note that we can only make PayPal payments in EUR, but you’ll be able to withdraw your money in any currency you choose.
You can modify your payment details by:
- Log into your account
- Click on ‘Your Account’
- Selecting ‘Account Setup’
Who owns Booking.com
Glenn D. Fogel is the CEO of Booking.com