Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the branch to guarantee efficiency.
- He/She will manage staff, foster a positive environment, and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enablesales performance to achieve the financial targets of the branch.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans for the branch.
- Develop annual budgets, sales, and growth plans for the branch, in alignment with the strategic objectives of the head office.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Collaborate with the HR Department to set KPIs for team members.
- Ensure smooth operation of the branch and alignment with Buckler Systems’ quality standards.
- Maintain business processes that meet the branch’s objectives and ensure compliance.
- Monitor financial data of the branch and apply necessary measures to meet pre-defined targets as set by management.
- Ensure that objectives for the branch as set by Executive Management are met.
- Liaise with the HR department to ensure the branch’s manpower plans meet our business needs.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to ensure that the branch’s targets are met.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Elevate the Buckler Systems brand awareness to increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities through various initiatives.
- Prepare operational reports and recommend procedures to be used to manage and coordinate various activities.
- Develop successful, high-performance teams through effective training, motivation, and communication.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures as well as monitor daily operations and address potential issues as they arise.
- Ensure compliance with Buckler Systems’ operational processes at the branch level.
- Collaborate with the executive management for expansion into new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Manage customer’s orders and come up with new sales ideas.
- Maintain an efficient system for the preparation of tender documents and bids.
- Conduct surveys to understand customer needs and areas of development in the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field. At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to build and manage customer relations.
- Meticulous with good attention to details.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities.
- High analytical capabilities and ability to draw decisions based on given data.
- Proven track record as deal maker for opportunities.
- Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented manner.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.