Fidelity Bond Group Limited, a Subsidairy of Alliance & General Limited, is a high end Real Estate firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting a Business Development Executives that can drive the business towards achieving the bottom line.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Sales or other relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Development / Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.