Easy Data is a management consulting firm specializing in offering trainings, innovation strategy and leadership coaching to business leaders and organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Wuse, Abuja (with significant travel to states)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Initial six-month contract (renewable subject to performance)
- Easy Data Limited is a management consultancy firm seeking the services of a dynamic young professional to support its business development function and promote its suite of leadership coaching / training programmes to professional clients.
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for generating and implementing business ideas.
- S/he will support the Executive Director to ensure the successful implementation of marketing strategies.
- Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the post holder will support other administrative activities required to deliver business development targets for the company.
- Conduct of research and analysis of market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects company’s marketing strategies.
- Support the process for identification of areas for improvement in product offerings, marketing strategy, and business development/promotional activities.
- Plan and implement company’s marketing campaigns (including preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion).
- Lead in the creation and development of innovative ways to communicate the company messages to new and existing clients – including facilitating product presentations, social media marketing, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally a Degree in Economics is preferred, or any social science related field may be considered.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in business development, administrative or marketing of professional services
- Strong and confident communicator / excellent public speaker.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, and modelling methods
- Full understanding of social media and web content development/analytics
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Excellent skills in interpersonal communication, and management of client relationships.
- Demonstrate experience in writing (content development), adaptability, creativity and innovative marketing solutions skills.
- Demonstrate good project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles suited to the context.
- Proven self-leadership and managerial skills with exceptional facilitation and coordination skills.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality and attention to detail
- Highly organised but can be flexible when situation demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th May, 2022.