Heckerbella Limited is a digital transformation company that enables African decision-makers to define the future. We work with our clients as a team to ensure they compete in a world of constant innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking to hire an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for working with the business development manager to analyze business strategies and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creative and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our business, customers, and their needs.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Build strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Work closely with staff across department to implement growth strategies.
- Collating and maintaining client information in company’s database.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively engage with various levels of management, staff and clients.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference materials, and other documents as required.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify clients’ needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Must be female (for gender balance).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email