The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) is a Christian Health and Development Organization working in partnerstiip with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa lbom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi Benue, Katsina Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja) towards the eradication leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job type: Fixed term contract
- Under the direct supervision of Head of Business Development, the Business Development Officer performs tasks to provide assistance to the Head of Business Development and the Board in identifying donor opportunities raising funds and writing proposal for long-term organisation sustainability.
- A University Degree in International Development, Social Sciences, Economics or other related field
- Preferred with 3 years experience of successful grant writing and fundraising from institutions and foundations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.
- TLMN is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, gender, colour and disability.
- Qualified woman and persons with disability are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2022.