Talentsquare – Our client is an Apparel and Accessories Distribution company. They have over the last seven (7) years grown into one of the biggest fast-fashion retailers in Nigeria focusing on top quality and friendly prices for female fashion items.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Associate (Fashion Retail Store)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Operations Associate (Fashion Retail) personnel will work closely with the Store Manager, Service Assistants, Retail Associates, and vendors to develop a detailed service offering that reflects our brand and the organization’s values.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A practical and hands-on individual with a passion and technical know-how for retail, who will provide essential support and assistance with operational aspects of the day-to-day running of the retail store, therefore contributing to the overall visitor and customer satisfaction.
- Support the process of setting up new supplier arrangements recording best price, lead times, and sales or return data.
- Create and update supplier information, ensuring all details are kept up to date and correct.
- Assist with the collating of samples and product information for future planning
- Create purchase orders in line with company and finance requirements and ensure all invoices and delivery notes are processed for month end reporting.
- Ensure all new products are created on the system with correct sales figures and financial data.
- Liaise with delivery in order to receive and manage stock, ensuring products are delivered on time to the store floor.
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded, including all stock write-offs, stock take data and internal department purchases.
- Ensure fast selling stock lines are always in stock, through reviewing top and bottom selling reports and placing top up orders with suppliers.
- Responsible for Retail Customer and Supplier inquiries, involving daily checks of the shop email in-box and being the first telephone point of contact for all retail inquiries.
- Assist with the visual merchandising
- Assist with the Cash Handling and Operational Procedures, including setting up and closing tills for trading.
- Ideally have experience in a similar role.
- Fully computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Must be someone who communicates well
- Highly organized, efficient, and can work to tight deadlines, within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be proactive, able to use initiative.
- Add-ons after 6 months probation
- Paid leave
- Performance-based bonuses.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online