Carbon Trust Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Carbon Trust . www.carbontrust.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Carbon Trust Circular 2021.Carbon Trust Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Carbon Trust is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Carbon Trust Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Carbon Trust then you can apply for Carbon Trust Jobs 2021. The details of Carbon Trust Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Carbon Trust which one matching with your profile.
- 1 Carbon Trust Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Carbon Trust
Carbon Trust Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Carbon Trust
Carbon Trust now hiring for Manager Position for Pretoria location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Carbon Trust Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Carbon Trust jobs in Pretoria, can apply for this Manager job position. For this best jobs in Carbon Trust company/department office situated in Pretoria. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Pretoria through Carbon Trust , Because Carbon Trust is providing approximately R 14 342.00 Monthly for the position of Manager.
Details of Carbon Trust Jobs for Manager Position according to company’s official Carbon Trust Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Carbon Trust jobs in Pretoria, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Carbon Trust|
|Name of Recruitment||Carbon Trust Recruitment|
|Salary||R 14 342.00 Monthly|
|Job Type||Carbon Trust Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Carbon Trust Vacancies 2021
- Strong strategic problem-solving skills
- Comfort with complex quantitative analysis
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Team management experience
- Strong commercial skills with demonstrable ability to develop business with clients
- Strong ability to take initiative and with little supervision and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, professional, customer-focused approach
- Comfortable talking to and collaborating with diverse stakeholders by identifying their requirements, building trust and sharing enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, with the ability to prioritise time and deliver results; with a flexible approach to managing work
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Demonstration of business acumen – ability and interest to identify commercial prospects of low carbon policy, and technologies
- Ability to manage and execute research into both companies, markets and technologies via a range of sources, including market interviews and also secondary data sources
- Ability to manage junior colleagues, sub-contractors and associates
- Ability to deliver client presentations, as well as independent and successful management of client relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- IT – advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Outlook, at least intermediate in Excel and PowerPoint
Qalifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Business, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, or Economics
- Extensive demonstrable experience, with significant relevant experience particular to the financial sector with a focus on climate finance and/or sustainable finance, including technical and financial aspects of one or more of project investment processes, financial product design, and ESG and climate risk management
- Demonstrable knowledge of climate adaptation, mitigation finance, sustainable finance policy environment and its relevance to adaptation/resilience in developing country contexts; applicable legislation, regulatory practices and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and other such rules and regulations (highly desirable)
- Understanding of international regulatory framework for climate change, including the Paris Agreement, climate finance and leveraging capital markets; and the South African legislative framework for climate change, and working understanding of international sustainable finance regulatory developments (highly desirable)
- Experience negotiating or supporting financial transactions, financial modelling, credit and risk analysis in the financial sector (highly desirable)
- Relevant experience at a strategic management consultancy (or equivalent project management and problem-solving experience)
- Draws on knowledge of climate change policy, political economy, strategy and institutions (desirable)
- Experience of business development (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex analysis to both internal and external customers and in a manner that inspires confidence; ability to formulate emotive as well as factual arguments
- Both research and analytical expertise, demonstrating ability to quickly source and sift large amounts of information, often technical and often in new fields, to draw out the key points
- Demonstrable project management capabilities and experience
- Outstanding written and spoken English, and excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Carbon Trust Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Carbon Trust Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Carbon Trust Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Carbon Trust Job Portal.
- Click on the Carbon Trust job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Carbon Trust Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Carbon Trust Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Carbon Trust Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Carbon Trust Needed?
Answer:- Carbon Trust Recruiting for Manager job position.
- Which is the official Carbon Trust Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.carbontrust.com is official Carbon Trust Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Carbon Trust Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Manager job position.
- How to Apply for Carbon Trust Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.