Creative and Design Officer at Cornfield Group | Cornfield Group Recruitment | Cornfield Group Jobs
The Creative and Design officer will oversee all design aspects, including design requirements and visuals. She supports the unit in designing marketing collaterals, creating graphics, and more to support marketing-related endeavors.
- It’s a Full time
- Must have BA/BSc/HND
- Must be in lagos
- Job field is Media/Advertising/Branding
- Applicants must have 2-10 years experience.
What are the primary duties and responsibilities of the job?
- Illustrating concepts with examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style.
- Preparing finished art with essential equipment
- Wondering what other services you should collaborate with?
- Contributing to the team by completing assigned tasks
- Layout and Design Tips for your next meeting
- Copymatic is a graphic design tool that enables you to create graphics and layouts for publications, including company logos and product illustrations.
- Advising designers on final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- This candidate should have a portfolio of work related to graphic design.
- Marketing Firm
- Proficiency with the required application
- How to use perspective and composition in photography
- How to make time for your work
- This developer has marketing, production and support skills with website design. They also have experience with corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements and multimedia design.
- The benefits and disadvantage of computer-aided design
- Find out about the properties of colors and layouts for graphs
- Review graphics in different types of media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Branding your designs.