Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH is now selling forms for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session. CRUTECH post UTME form is now available online. See the requirements, eligibility and how to obtain the application form below.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and score 130 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 130 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 130 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08189351784; 09072711614; 09053310247; 08098214667; 09068968666
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!