Avon Healthcare Limited is a health care company that provides extensive range of health plans to its customers. To empower people across Nigeria to live healthier, fuller lives by providing access to quality healthcare services.
We were duly registered by the regulatory authority (NHIS) to operate as a national HMO in October 2012 but commenced operations in 2013. We are a subsidiary of the Heirs Holdings Group, an investment company committed to the economic transformation of Africa. Whether you’re an Individual, a Family, an Association or Corporate Organisation, our health plans have been created to give you access to quality healthcare services whenever you need it. We also offer on-site health risk assessment, occupational health management and employee well-being services, which go a long way in maintaining a healthy and productive workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Division: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Officer with robust experience, to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- He/she will be responsible for managing campaigns that promote our company’s brand and its products and services to digital audiences and deliver on our growth objectives.
- Across all digital channels and media, you will collaborate with internal and external resources to plan campaigns, analyze metrics, identify trends and optimize all these to increase brand awareness, promote products, build traffic on the company website, acquire new customers, generate product interest among prospects and create high product visibility among distinct audiences.
- Develop, support, and implement effective online marketing campaigns working with in-house and external resources; adhering closely to deadlines and to budget
- Ensure effective use of marketing spend across developed campaigns – Search Ads, Display Ads, email marketing, social media marketing, Pay-per-click (PPC), affiliate marketing, and mobile marketing – including app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing campaigns
- Forecast marketing campaign growth; measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against pre-set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate the needs of the consumer market and comprehend how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies, driving traffic to company website pages
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners; manage third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Conduct regular testing of user journeys and quality assure all-new campaign setups
- Create reports for Senior Management on a monthly basis on performance
- Ensuring all advertising meets applicable compliance guidelines, including content and age verification rules
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies; innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / M.Sc qualification in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience and track record in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to engage easily with external stakeholders and represent Avon Healthcare at a high level
- Passion for technology and the ability to quickly learn new concepts and ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply