Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer
- The Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer is responsible for growing market share and revenue with assigned accounts.
- The individual is also responsible for establishing and building relationships with assigned customers.
- This person promotes the sale of products and services to assigned accounts, utilizing field background expertise to match customer need with applicable solution.
- The Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer optimizes sales opportunities through in-depth knowledge of client activities and plans and communicates customer activity and sales opportunities through effective use of sales business systems/processes.
- Capture customer Business Line and all local and international competitor activity
- Identify and qualifies all sales leads and opportunities
- Maintain accurate opportunity pipeline
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive products and services
- Contribute to multi-Business Line activities
- Support the marketing strategy of the Business Line
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommends necessary changes and price increases
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies as well as competitor practices
- Provide support for receivables management.
- Plan client calls and makes regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts
- Maintain accounts information, including customer profiling, organizational chart, visit reports, and customer drivers
- Work with management to develop sales goals and coordinate sales plans for the promotion of existing services and products and the introduction of new services and products
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and organized individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills anda good team player.
- 6+ years’ experience preferably in drilling fluids and sales within Oil and Gas Industry
- Working knowledge of the local Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply