Welcome2Africa International (W2A) was founded on the vision to redefine the image of Africa. As such, we look to facilitate investments and trade whilst also bridge the information gap with respect to the various opportunities that exist in Africa. We are currently focused on Nigeria’s Agricultural sector.
Over the last 5 years we have hosted a number of Agricultural Investment Conferences in strategic cities around the world including; Luxembourg , Accra, Lagos, Abuja, Frankfurt, Belgium, The Netherlands , and London. These opportunities have provided us with brand recognition, a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with investing in Africa’s Agricultural sector, as well as a rich network inclusive of Africa’s Agribusiness stakeholders, investment and finance executives, leading fund managers, private equity firms, family offices, institutional investors donors as well as large agribusiness related firms from around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Payment review and report on compliance with the Financial Policies and Accounting Principles.
- Documentation, including purchase orders, invoices, and payment, manage cash receipts, disbursement, and Petty Cash Management.
- Coordinate the monthly review and reconciliation of cash accounts
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for advance and bank accounts
- Provide support for both internal and external audit exercises.
- Support the Preparation of accurate and timely financial reports to donors as required.
- Uploading of Payments on Bank platform
- Issuing of receipts and invoices to prospective client
- Maintaining financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements, and other data for day-to-day transactions and reports.
- Selecting and entering data from a wide variety of documents, verifying and ensuring accuracy by checking sources, making necessary calculations, and assuring all relevant data.
- Posting of all Payment Vouchers into QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter as one document to to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.