Foreign & Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Foreign & Commonwealth Office. fco.tal.net New Government Jobs 2021 Gauteng Foreign & Commonwealth Office Circular 2021. Latest Foreign & Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Foreign & Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Foreign & Commonwealth Office then you can apply for Foreign & Commonwealth Office Jobs 2021. The details of Foreign & Commonwealth Office Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Foreign & Commonwealth Office which one matching with your profile.
- 1 Foreign & Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Foreign & Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Foreign & Commonwealth Office now hiring for Head of Education, Skills and Digital Position for Pretoria location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Foreign & Commonwealth Office Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Foreign & Commonwealth Office jobs Gauteng, can apply for this Head of Education, Skills and Digital job position. For this best jobs in Foreign & Commonwealth Office company/department office situated Gauteng. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs Gauteng through Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Because Foreign & Commonwealth Office is providing approximately R 11160.00 a month for the position of Head of Education, Skills and Digital .
Details of Foreign & Commonwealth Office Jobs for Head of Education, Skills and Digital Position according to company’s official Foreign & Commonwealth Office Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Foreign & Commonwealth Office jobs Gauteng, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Foreign & Commonwealth Office|
|Name of Recruitment||Foreign & Commonwealth Office Recruitment|
|Salary||R 11160.00 a month|
|Job Type||Foreign & Commonwealth Office Jobs Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Foreign & Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2021
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
Main Purpose of Job:
The Corporate Services Assistant will be an integral part of the Transport team as well as working on a regular basis with other Corporate Services Departments. Working closely with colleagues to deliver a pro-active, customer focused, service in South Africa.
The primary duty is to transport passengers to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner. Meeting those goals entails additional responsibilities, tasks, knowledge, and attention to detail, presentable and well spoken.
The successful applicant will be expected to have a pleasant and polite personality and be able to work as part of a team.
The job requires someone with a patient attitude, as the tight deadlines and busy traffic can often add a lot of stress to a driver’s duties. Presenting themselves in a professional way at all times.
The successful applicant will be based in Pretoria at the British High Commission.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The below roles and responsibilities are general guidelines. They are not limited to the detail below and are subject to change from time to time with prior consultation.
- To provide a highly efficient customer service role in the area of transport. This may include duties such as collecting customer feedback, accommodate swipe booking changes and appropriate guest interaction during drives.
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained, clean both inside and out before each trip and report any defects. Duties include cleaning of the vehicles, taking the vehicles for regular services or repairs and performing the K53 pre-trip inspections before each drive (I.e. No leaks or obstructions under the vehicle; seat belts & doors in working order; mirror & windshield secure; wiper blade up-perished; tyre tread & pressure checked & wheels secure; water, oil, brake fluid & fan belt checked; left side or car same as previous; licence disc valid & petrol cap secure; back window & tail lights secure, not cracked and boot securely closed; signal and head lights in working condition.).
- Provide and confirm journey information to passengers well in advance. Work in partnership with the team and/or suppliers if unexpected changes occur and keeping the customer informed at all times.
- Ensure that vehicles are prepared, fuelled and secured in advance of VIP visits. Also ensure that all aspects of each VIP visit are well communicated, co-ordinated and delivered. You may also be required to drive the Head of Mission and other high profile guests from time to time.
- Adhere to the South African traffic laws and regulations at all times.
- Ensure the customers safety at all times to the best of your ability and work in partnership with the Diplomatic Police should a challenge occur.
- Conduct all round vehicle checks on a daily basis. This may include duties such as ensuring that the vehicles are securely stowed, vehicle keys are securely locked away, and visual vehicle inspections such as spare wheel, wheel jacks, etc. are in working order.
- Transport Administration duties. These duties may include maintaining an accurate record of all bookings, journeys, mileage records and fuel consumption.
- Familiarise, understand and adhere to the British High Commission South Africa’s Transport Policy and Corporate Services Charter. These documents underline the agreed service level agreements between Corporate Services and all other departments as per the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Report to the Transport Supervisor daily; attend weekly transport meetings and monthly Corporate Service Department meetings.
- This position will be required to perform adhoc duties from time to time that may include purchasing for other departments, transporting documentations and/or diplomatic bags and assisting with duties other than transport related functions.
- General administration duties such as updating personal leave records, activity recording, responding to email, reconciling Corporate Credit Cards and Government Procurement Credit Cards within the agreed timelines, expense claim forms, I-expenses, etc.
- Substitute for the Transport Supervisor during periods of leave. Therefore need to be computer literate, fluent in English and be able to co-ordinate transport bookings.
Resources Managed (Staff and Expenditure)
Office issued mobile phone and Corporate Credit Card.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Must have a C1 with PDP Drivers Licence
- Driver/Chauffer Experience essential
- Geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills are essential as well as basic IT literacy.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Customer focus
- Good grooming and personal hygiene
- Good interpersonal skills
Required competenciesMaking Effective Decisions, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
Application deadline Application deadline – day Application deadline – month Application deadline – year10 August 2021
Type of Position
Working hours per week
Type of PostBritish High Commission
Number of vacancies
Start Date Start Date – day Start Date – month Start Date – year1 September 2021
Other benefits and conditions of employment
The British High Commission pays in full for the Key Care Plus option on Discovery Health for staff including spouses/partners and dependants.
- Once you have successfully completed your probation the British High Commission will contribute 9% of your monthly salary to a Provident Fund.
- Annual leave entitlement of 25 days
- Working hours per week of 40
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to vacancies for Country Based Staff roles with the British Government through this official tal.net site (operated by Oleeo). Jobs may be advertised on third party websites, however our adverts will always link back to the official tal.net site. If you complete and send an application through any other site, we will not receive it.
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Pretoria are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in South Africa.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
- The responsibility lies on the successful candidate to;
- Obtain the relevant permit
- Pay fees for the permit
- Make arrangements to relocate
- Meet the costs to relocation
- The British High Commission do not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not liable to pay local income tax on their Mission salary may have their salaries reduced by the equivalent local income tax amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Foreign & Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Foreign & Commonwealth Office Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Foreign & Commonwealth Office Needed?
Answer:- Foreign & Commonwealth Office Recruiting for Head of Education, Skills and Digital (PERMANENT) job position.
- Which is the official Foreign & Commonwealth Office Careers Portal?
Answer:- fco.tal.net is official Foreign & Commonwealth Office Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Foreign & Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Head of Education, Skills and Digital (PERMANENT) job position.
- How to Apply for Foreign & Commonwealth Office Head of Education, Skills and Digital (PERMANENT) job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.