Established in 2006, Constant Capital is an Africa-focused investment firm. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, Constant Capital is a licensed investment bank, issuing house, broker/dealer, and asset manager in selected operating jurisdictions in Africa. Constant Capital advises and represents private and public corporations, commercial and investment banks, government agencies, and shareholders in financing transactions. The firm has developed a reputation for executing some of the most innovative transactions in Africa.
Constant Capital also evaluates investment opportunities in a wide range of assets and identifies and pursues first-rate investments that present the greatest potential to maximize risk-adjusted return on investment. Our proactive deal originating capabilities provide investment opportunities generated through our extensive network of relationships. Constant Capital is led and predominantly staffed by investment professionals from Africa, with the cultural knowledge and language skills necessary for incisive assessment and effective execution on opportunities on the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Extensive experience in Project Management [Tools]: Trello, Jira.
- Strong knowledge of Figma – User Experience and User Interface Design
- Experience working in technology, FinTech, and the Product development industry is an advantage.
- Skilled in Core Application Programming
- Experience in Mobile Application Development
- Good understanding of Database Design and Administration: MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) Administration and Security: WordPress, and Contentful!.
Application Deadline 12th March, 2022.