Knight Frank – Founded in 1896 and headquartered in London, UK, Knight Frank is one of the world’s leading independent real estate consultancies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Facility Management
- Oversee all Knight Frank facilities operations, manage facilities budgets, direct routine maintenance, manage risk, manage contractors, oversee security and cleaning vendors and conducting site inspections.
- Development and implementation of standard operating procedure for all managed properties. Develop and institute Health and Safety policy in all managed properties.
- Business Development; source for new Facility Management briefs for Knight Frank.
- Performs audit of facilities in all managed properties to identify gaps, make recommendations to close gaps and implement action plan
- Conduct regular risk assessment of all facilities and eradicate all identified risks
- Develop and implement facility management procedural manual and maintainance schedule for assigned properties
- Conduct proactive preventive checks on all facilities in order to avoid downtime
- Works with Tenders committee to review and advise on quotes sent in by Contractors. Conduct regular market survey to keep abreast of cost of technical equipment and parts
- Manage all vendors and contractors to ensure they deliver on repairs, renovations and maintenance contracts within timeline
- Oversees and conducts regular training for all Facility staff
- Prepares, manages and defend budget of all properties.
- Work with the Facility managers and Finance team to prepare service charge account. Reviews and approves service charge account and presents to occupiers
- Reviews and approves all properties’service charge apportionment
- Ensures that all facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards. Liases with all regulatory bodies
- Project management of all construction, renovations and refurbishments activities on properties
- Oversees the security and cleaning activities of all properties to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Prepares and submits relevant reports on all Facilities for Knight Frank, Clients and occupiers.
- Responds to RFPs for Facility Management bids and briefs
Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, Engineering, or Estate Survey
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- 10-12 years’ core facility management experience (commercial, industrial and residential experience)
- Chartered membership of IFMA, FIABCI
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Ability to develop good working relationships with clients, contractors &vendors
- Well organised and have excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as customer and client management skills.
- Problem-solving skill
- Smart negotiation skills
- Ability to make quick judgement and spontaneous decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage people and pressure.
Systems & IT competence:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online