G4S Shared Services Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions tcustomers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is tasked with identifying, attracting, sourcing and hiring qualified Front Line Employees for the Security Operational roles (Security Officers, Drivers).
- We are seeking a HR Recruiter who has experience in identifying, attracting, sourcing and hiring qualified Front Line Employees for the Security Operational roles to join our growing organization.
- He/She will resource for personnel in Mainland or Island arrears of Lagos and will use local, community or search engines to discover new or potential Security Officers and inform them of the awesome perks we have to offer our employees in this position.
- Prior to scheduling their induction and training, you will pre-screen these applicants to ensure they fulfill all Security Personnel recruitment requirements and corporate standards.
- In addition, our ideal applicant must be familiar with using social media platforms to recruit as well as sell the company services to prospective clients.
- The ideal candidate should have experience resourcing in either mainland area of Lagos (which includes but not limited to Ikeja, Matori, Isolo, Surulere, and Ilupeju) or Island area of Lagos (which includes but not limited to Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Lekki, Oniru, Victoria Island, Ajah, Lakowe and Ibeju Lekki) for prospective Security Officers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Find potential candidates who meet the Security Officer’s recruitment and our company’s requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates.
- Inform applicants about our company’s operations and benefits.
- Schedule Security Officer’s orientations and training ahead of time.
- Use necessary and approved platforms, social media sites and other search engines to resource for Security Personnel.
- Create and manage referral or recruiting programs.
- Possess a related degree (SSCE/WAEC/NECO, OND degree).
- 1 – 3 years of related field work experience.
- Experience in recruiting for front line employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Labour Law and other employment laws.
- N40,000 Salary monthly.
- N20,000 transport allowance monthly.
- Plus commission per Security Personnel deployed on a monthly basis.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing their employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to the “Human Resources Department” at: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.