HST Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in HST . www.hst.org.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa HST Circular 2021. Latest HST Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
HST is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching HST Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with HST then you can apply for HST Jobs 2021. The details of HST Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through HST which one matching with your profile.
HST Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in HST
HST now hiring for Area Co-ordinator Position for Durban location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for HST Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do HST jobs in Durban, can apply for this Area Co-ordinator job position. For this best jobs in HST company/department office situated in Durban. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Durban through HST , Because HST is providing approximately R 255,485.00 per Year for the position of Area Co-ordinator.
Details of HST Jobs for Area Co-ordinator Position according to company’s official HST Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about HST jobs in Durban, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||HST|
|Job Profile||Area Co-ordinator|
|Name of Recruitment||HST Recruitment|
|Salary||R 255,485.00 per Year|
|Job Type||HST Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal|
Qualification & Experience Required for HST Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
A diploma or degree in health or a related field
Project Management training will be an advantage.
The incumbent must be trained in at least one of the following areas:
Health systems: Demonstrable knowledge of health system strengthening, including the World Health Organization building blocks
Leadership and management: Relevant HIV management training, with experience in management
Clinical care: Understanding of quality improvement processes and concepts
Monitoring and evaluation: A good understanding of the importance and role of health information systems in health system strengthening.
At least three years’ management experience
Proven project management abilities, with experience in the design, administration, management and implementation of public health programmes, including supervision of staff and reporting
Previous work experience in non-governmental organisations or donor-funded programmes will be an advantage.
Overall competency requirements
Extensive knowledge of HIV prevention, treatment, care and support programmes
Good understanding of the South African public health system, including national and provincial health policies and management structures
Skills to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders
Excellent facilitation skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ability to work with minimal supervision and be deadline-driven.
The incumbent must have a valid driver’s licence, and be willing and able to travel as required.
- Provide technical support and mentorship to the project’s Siyenza facilities
- Conduct site visits and perform assessments to evaluate progress on implementation plans
- Monitor interactions between the sub-district team members to ensure synergy between work-streams
- Ensure that all project reports are completed and submitted in accordance with work- plans and funder contracts
- Understand and apply the HST and SA SURE strategy for the implementation of a quality improvement approach to health care in the sub-district
- Participate in strategic meetings with work-stream leads and other stakeholders
- Develop an annual sub-district project plan aligned with the macro-plan for the project
- Identify topics for case studies and success stories, and support staff in developing these outputs
- Monitor and authorise expenditure for sub-district staff.
- In accordance with HST Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.
HST Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this HST Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: HST Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official HST Job Portal.
- Click on the HST job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the HST Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For HST Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- HST Hiring.
- Which Job Profile HST Needed?
Answer:- HST Recruiting for Area Co-ordinator job position.
- Which is the official HST Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.hst.org.za is official HST Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this HST Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Area Co-ordinator job position.
- How to Apply for HST Area Co-ordinator job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.