Immploy Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Immploy. www.executiveplacements.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Immploy Circular 2021. Latest Immploy Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Immploy is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Immploy Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Immploy then you can apply for Immploy Jobs 2021. The details of Immploy Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Immploy which one matching with your profile.
Immploy Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Immploy
Immploy now hiring for PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER Position for Cape Town location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Immploy Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Immploy jobs in Cape Town, can apply for this PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER job position. For this best jobs in Immploy company/department office situated in Cape Town. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Cape Town through Immploy, Because Immploy is providing approximately R 346296.00 per year for the position of PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER.
Details of Immploy Jobs for PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER Position according to company’s official Immploy Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Immploy jobs in Cape Town, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Immploy|
|Job Profile||PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER|
|Name of Recruitment||Immploy Recruitment|
|Salary||R 346296.00 per year|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Job Type||Immploy Jobs in Western Cape|
Qualification & Experience Required for Immploy Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
My client is seeking a Patient Services Manager to be based at their hospital – to manage and coordinate patient services resources, process and operations to achieve the quality, growth and people objectives in order to ensure the optimization of the hospitals profitability.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant clinical qualification – Nursing qualification – preferably Registered nurse (Diploma or Degree) or Enrolled Nurse with proven Case Management and Coding Experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant private healthcare industry and proven leadership, change and people management experience
- Current registration with the relevant professional / regulatory body
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage including an understanding of relevant and current legislation as well as the knowledge or ability to learn medical terminology, CPT/ICD coding, technical and clinical concepts and patient services business processes
- Understanding of basic financial principles (i.e. budgets, credit management, planning)
- Computer proficiency
- Drivers license and ability to travel
Ensure effective quality management and customer care:
- Monitoring and improving quality metrics
- Managing data integrity and compliance to company working procedures
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
Ensure effective people management:
- Demonstrating visible leadership skills
- Actively leading meetings and ensure participation of all members in order to ensure ISO compliance
- Ensuring quality staff members are recruited to fill approved vacancies in accordance with the companys transformation objectives
- Providing direction and inspiration to ensure staff are motivated and productive
- Managing and reviewing training plans in order to enable talent development
- Managing the performance of staff through the performance improvement process
- Ensuring all transactional processing is complete in order to provide employee compensation and benefits
- Ensuring productive working relationships are supported with minimum IR issues
- Ensuring all exit interviews are conducted in order to ensure the retention of staff
- Managing people in a manner that respects diversity and ensures a fair work-life balance to ensure employee wellness
Ensure effective and accurate billing:
- Driving the accurate and timeous billing process
- Managing the bill auditing process
- Ensuring compliance with the clinical code of conduct to ensure the accurate interpretation of a patient event
Ensure effective interpretation & application of contracts and funder rules:
- Managing the admissions department to ensure that they comply with the funder rules
- Managing the collection of outstanding co-payments from patients
- Reducing and managing the risks regarding patient based data
Facilitating effective cash flow management:
- Implementing processes from pre-admission to submission of an account to ensure targets are achieved
- Implementing cash management processes to prevent losses
Ensure effective operational capabilities:
- Managing and implementing business plans in order to ensure optimal functioning
Governance and risk management:
- Preparing and ensuring sound audit compliances to achieve optimum business ethics
- Participating and developing action plans within the risk management teams to appropriate the correct controls
- Support tip-off investigations
Immploy Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Immploy Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Immploy Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Immploy Job Portal.
- Click on the Immploy job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Immploy Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Immploy Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Immploy Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Immploy Needed?
Answer:- Immploy Recruiting for PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER job position.
- Which is the official Immploy Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.executiveplacements.com is official Immploy Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Immploy Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER job position.
- How to Apply for Immploy PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.