AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import and Export Specialist
Job ID: 30014109
Job type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
Analyze and Track Imports and Exports:
- Reporting Average clearing (import) and forwarding (export) cost per box
- Reporting Average clearing time (port to brewery warehouse)
- Timely processing renewal of all related IB Plc Import & export documentation
- Responsible to send monthly inbound/export KPI dashboard with end-to-end tracking (from order placement to delivery at the plants).
- Engage with Mubex and Clearing agents to improve service delivery to Nigeria operations.
- Reporting Demurrage cost paid per month
- Regulatory penalties & queries (customs, NAFDAC etc)
- Clearing/other services invoice processing (PO, GRN, 3WM) and tracking
KPI’s, Routines & Reports:
- Ensures that Daily, Weekly and Monthly Meeting routines are adhered to in line with mandatory LCP & internal guidelines
- Ensure all reports for clearing are filed and secured
- Reconciliation of all goods received in a month (GRN, prepayments etc.)
- Ensure timely GRN and SCTs of imported materials.
- Completes monthly stock take of the Imports warehouse.
- O0U0 warehouse (Malt and other imported materials) Stock reconciliation & SCT movement.
- Ensure all invoice posting and GRN for services rendered are done in line with company policies (within 48 hours
- Ensures that processes are standardized via SOP’s and work standards are monitored and improved
- Track KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in line with LCP requirements
- Ensures that appropriate problem-solving tools are applied for out of range KPI’s in line with LCP methodology.
- Owns and executes one or more planning LCP blocks as assigned by the planning manager.
- Publish reports on time as per LCP guidelines and internal processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Logistics or a 3 year Degree in related field such as Cost Accounting, International Trade, Supply Chain Management or Commerce.
- Preferably 3 – 5 years manufacturing cost accountant, imports clearing and forwarding and or inventory management experience
- Good verbal and communication skills; must communicate across all levels in the organization with personal gravitas and credibility
- Good self-management principles
- Ability to adapt to and implement change effectively
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and logical thinker.
- Knowledge of supply chain planning processes
- Proven experience with ability to influence and interface with external stakeholders
- Customer focused mind set and approach
- Demonstrate problem solving skills with an ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply