Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) ND nursing programme admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) ND Nursing Programme during the 2021/2022 academic session that the management of the institution jas released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check CONAMKAT ND Nursing Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status :
All successful candidates admitted into ND Nursing programmes at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina that ONLINE Registration will commence on Wednesday, 17th November 2021 and ends on Tuesday 30th November 2021.
Candidates whose remark indicates “Admitted” should visit JAMB portal, accept the admission and print the JAMB Admission Letter. Candidates whose remark indicates “Result Not Entered” should visit JAMB State Office and ensure that their respective results are entered to enable them get admitted by JAMB and thereafter print JAMB Admission Letter.
Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- JAMB Admission Letter
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
NOTE: Item 3 – 11, 19 and 20 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
Failure to register by Tuesday 30th November 2021 means forfeiture of admission.
Commencement of Lecture: Wednesday, 1st December, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!