GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Executive
Requisition ID: 326433
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Categories: Administrative Services
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a Logistics Executive, you will be responsible for order processing and logistics management to support the sales operations through effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention in order to meet Pharma business objectives.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Process customer purchase orders through the Sales order processing and all related documents generation in CERPS such as Sales order, Return order, Credit notes, Debit notes, Tender order, Sample order, delivery and billing documents for Pharmaceutical products and Vaccines.
- Process all non-stock purchase orders on Ariba CERPs for delivery of service and goods for supplier and vendors.
- Responsible for distribution and delivery of invoiced stocks to customer for pharmaceutical base products and vaccines.
- Responsible for creation of customer general master data in ECC CERPs.
- Manages and ensures smooth running of Vaccines cold chain facilities
- Physical receipt of inbound and supply of outbound Vaccine products
- Take temperature readings daily and also ensure all vaccines cold chamber facilities are cleaned as scheduled.
- Ensure Warehouse & Distribution & Quality team joint weekly inspection/ Audit is carried out and exercise documented.
- Engages and monitors departmental P&L with LOC Finance to ensure appropriateness in capturing of monthly spend.
- Identify and update in liaison with Customer Service & Logistics Manager, risks to the business, develop plans to mitigate them both at LOC RMCB and Regional W&D Risk Management level and monitor through to closure to ensure business continuity
- Generate shipment delivery analysis report to ensure invoiced goods have been delivered for revenue recognition accuracy
- Initiate and log in deviations and CAPA originating from Audits in CARISMA for proper monitoring and closure.
- Participate in Monthly stock count at the cold chain chamber.
- JDI Champion for the department
- Participate in Management Monitoring Audit for the department and ensure successful outcome.
- Generate data for weekly & monthly On Time In Full (OTIF) reporting for Regional review meeting and performance evaluation.
- Develop and manage tracker for inbound shipments from pre-arrival to sales enumerating various activities to measure compliance to timelines
- Responsible for pallet shipper’s qualification in liaison with Quality team
- Bachelor of Science Degree holder
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- General administrative experience
- Good communication skills
- Repacking and labeling Management
- Cold chain management
- Understanding end to end of supply chain processes
- Cross functional engagement
- Temperature control procedures and deviation handling
- Relationship building and customer retention
- Performance analysis, Monitoring and process Improvement
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Computer Literacy:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply