At Doctall, we are breaking barriers to quality medical care delivery by leveraging innovative technology and strategic partnerships to create tailored options fitted to your needs and financial capacity. We offer on-demand video consultations with certified doctors and specialists in English as well as other local languages: Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and Pidgin.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- The Marketing Intern will assist the marketing team with conducting research, copy/content creation as well as other marketing-related tasks.
- They will report to the Marketing manager.
- Manage our growing community of followers and deliver reports on social media
- Keep up-to-date on trends relevant to our target audience
- Conduct research on competitors as well as other important areas
- Write creative briefs for the design team
- Support on copy creation for various Doctall Products
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and social media campaigns
- Support the marketing team on other tasks.
- A recent Graduate of any field who is a self starter and willing to learn
- Great writing, editing and research skills
- Social and digital media savvy
- Running a personal blog, podcast or YouTube channel is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Marketing Intern” as the subject of the email.