MERCURE Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in MERCURE. careers.accor.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa MERCURE Circular 2021. Latest MERCURE Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
MERCURE is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching MERCURE Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with MERCURE then you can apply for MERCURE Jobs 2021. The details of MERCURE Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through MERCURE which one matching with your profile.
MERCURE Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in MERCURE
MERCURE now hiring for Rooms Division Manager Position for Nelspruit location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for MERCURE Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do MERCURE jobs in Nelspruit, can apply for this Rooms Division Manager job position. For this best jobs in MERCURE company/department office situated in Nelspruit. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Nelspruit through MERCURE, Because MERCURE is providing approximately R 62 621 per month for the position of Rooms Division Manager.
Details of MERCURE Jobs for Rooms Division Manager Position according to company’s official MERCURE Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about MERCURE jobs in Nelspruit, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||MERCURE|
|Job Profile||Rooms Division Manager|
|Name of Recruitment||MERCURE Recruitment|
|Salary||R 62 621 per month|
|Job Type||MERCURE Jobs in Mpumalanga|
Qualification & Experience Required for MERCURE Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
JOB TITLE: Rooms Division Manager
DIVISION: Rooms department
RESPONSIBLE TO: Hotel General Manager
Rooms Division Manager play a vital role in delivering a great guest experience to all our guests. They have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest expectation. Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently delivering high standards
- Hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players in our Reception teams.
- Oversee and directs all aspects of Front Office and Housekeeping operations, which shall include, but not be limited to the following: Guest Relations, Reception, Housekeeping, night auditor, reservations and maintenance.
- This position will include shifts working Saturday and/ or Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods including bank holidays.
- To take pride in everything I do and drive the same standards with my people
- To ensure that the team consistently deliver outstanding hospitality
- To anticipate and react to the needs of our guests and give my team the autonomy to do the same
- To be an ambassador for the Mercure Brand
- To take ownership for my personal development and performance
- To recruit, lead and develop the overall effectiveness and performance of my team
- Monitor performance to ensure all Rooms Division Personal consistently deliver world class service in line with the companies standards.
- To communicate goals, objectives and general organisational information throughout the Rooms Division department in accordance with the Business plan.
- Focus on empowering Managers and front line employees to use their own initiative to find resolutions and to make decisions. By doing so ensure all enquiries and complaints are politely and swiftly brought to a positive outcome.
- Conducts interviews, departmental inductions, recruitment, counselling, coaching, training and performance management to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity. Conforms to guidelines issued in these areas.
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms appearance and posture of departmental employees.
- To consistently deliver Mercure core standards which are relevant to my department
- To maintain a safe and clean environment
- To take responsibility for understanding our company products and services
- To proactively look for ways to improve or enhance the guest experience
- To use feedback to improve my own personal performance, the performance of my team and my department, whilst activity encouraging feedback from others
- To give my full to support to company initiatives
- To complete and deliver training (including statutory) in line with company policy and procedures
- Identifies training needs, and develops future Supervisors and Managers. Create training plans and implements training sessions, ensuring that Departmental training records are kept up to date.
- To follow all processes assigned to my role ensuring full compliance
- To identify any barriers or challenges which may prevent me or my team from delivering on agreed processes
- To take responsibility for keeping up to date with any changes in my department and take responsibility for communicating them to my team
- Complete risk assessments to ensure department compliancy
- To ensure the highest level of attention and service is delivered to the hotel’s VIP Guests. Rooms to be checked prior to arrival and guests greeted.
- Organise effective rotas and working schedules to ensure the business needs are met and sufficiently covered at all times.
- Assumes overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure room furnishings, facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained.
- Schedules and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his/her control including public areas, back of house and guest rooms.
- Direct investigations of accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful activities. Ensure all reports are detailed.
- Conducts comprehensive monthly housekeeping, Front Office, accounts and reservation departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events which warrant special handling and detailed information.
- To have an understanding and be able to control operational costs related to the performance of my department
- To look for ways to protect the profit of the organisation without compromising the guest experience
- To lead department objectives and ensure all sales opportunities are exploited
- To promote the products and services to our guests at every opportunity
- Ensure my team can spot and act on every opportunity for sales
- To act upon any reasonable instructions from management as pertains to my job responsibilities.
- To maximise all opportunities of up-selling in the rooms division department.
- Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis, departmental costs to ensure performance against budget, so that Rooms Division profit is maximised.
- Prepares and submits statistical, performance and forecast reports as necessary, to facilitate Annual Budget and Strategic Plan preparation and provide management with marketing information.
- Shows involvement and is interested in environmental and or social & ethical issues by participating in responsible business activities
- Promotes the Responsible Business programme to guests at all times using “Planet 21” principles
- Is actively involved in finding ways of reducing waste and minimizing energy usage
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Adheres to all health, sanitation and food safety rules and regulations, and makes sure that all staff adheres to these
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported and reduced immediately
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Ensures that emergency procedures are practised and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
- Ensures that employees work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others
- Stimulates and encourages a general awareness of health and safety
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and either corrects them or takes action to prevent them from happening
- Ensures that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, appropriate uniform, appearance, and conduct is maintained by all employees in the department
- Attends meetings and training required by the General Manager
- Participate in the Hotel’s Manager on Duty programme and perform regular weekday and/or weekend duty shifts as per the Hotel’s operational requirements.
- Assists colleagues to perform similar or related jobs when necessary
- Ensures guest satisfaction by attending to their requests and inquires courteously and efficiently
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests and stakeholders
- Maintains own working area, and materials clean, tidy and in good shape; reports defective materials and equipment to appropriate person within the hotel
- Continuously seeks to endeavour and improve the department’s efficient operation, and knowledge of own job function
- Is well updated on, and possesses solid knowledge of the following:
- Hotel fire, bomb and emergency procedures
- Hotel health and safety policies and procedures
- Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e. hospitals,
stations, tourist sights)
- Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures
- Current licensing relating to own department and to the hotel
Mystery Guest Reports
Trust You comments and response rate
ALL first time recruits and % contribution revenue
ACDC and “sparkles” monthly contribution
Planet 21 status
The job description is not exhaustive and some tasks may alter or change.
MERCURE Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this MERCURE Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: MERCURE Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official MERCURE Job Portal.
- Click on the MERCURE job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the MERCURE Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For MERCURE Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- MERCURE Hiring.
- Which Job Profile MERCURE Needed?
Answer:- MERCURE Recruiting for Rooms Division Manager job position.
- Which is the official MERCURE Careers Portal?
Answer:- careers.accor.com is official MERCURE Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this MERCURE Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Rooms Division Manager job position.
- How to Apply for MERCURE Rooms Division Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.