Microsoft Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Microsoft. careers.microsoft.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Microsoft Circular 2021. Latest Microsoft Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Microsoft is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Microsoft Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Microsoft then you can apply for Microsoft Jobs 2021. The details of Microsoft Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Microsoft which one matching with your profile.
Microsoft Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Microsoft
Microsoft now hiring for Corporate Social Responsibility Professional Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Microsoft Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Microsoft jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this Corporate Social Responsibility Professional job position. For this best jobs in Microsoft company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through Microsoft, Because Microsoft is providing approximately R 569505.00 per year for the position of Corporate Social Responsibility Professional.
Details of Microsoft Jobs for Corporate Social Responsibility Professional Position according to company’s official Microsoft Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Microsoft jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Microsoft|
|Job Profile||Corporate Social Responsibility Professional|
|Name of Recruitment||Microsoft Recruitment|
|Salary||R 569505.00 per year|
|Job Type||Microsoft Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Microsoft Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Represent the Microsoft Philanthropies organization in Sub Sahran Africa, serving as subject-matter-expert and liaison for business stakeholders, providing timely insight, feedback and expert field implementation of Microsoft Philanthropies’ top strategies and priorities.
- Work with the Sub Sahran Africa countries Leadership team to represent the Philanthropies core strategies and initiatives to drive maximum impact and align with the business priorities.
- Work with the Microsoft Philanthropies programs teams to implement core strategies and programs for the maximum impact, including Skills and Employability, S500 Engagement, AI4Good, Employee Engagement, public policy and advocacy initiatives, and social good marketing.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan, setting goals, aligning with internal and external stakeholders, balancing investment delivery through both a depth approach and breadth tactics enabling broad reach of beneficiaries.
- Build a rhythm of engagement between MEA Philanthropies and the Sub Sahran Africa Philanthropies to provide guidance and content to drive excellence in execution.
- Provide insights and feedback to global field guidance and programmatic planning, as well as to adapt content for local implementation of programs and campaigns.
- Digital Skills and Employability:
- Develop Digital Skills and Employability strategies to equip underserved communities with computing and AI skills to be employed in the digital economy.
- Execute on Micrsoft Africa National Development plan working closely with multistakeholders to define the DS+E strategy for Sub Sahran Africa to drive scale and impact.
- Philanthropic Partnerships:
- Engage Microsoft’s most important strategic customers and partners in Sub Sahran countries to advance Microsoft’s Philanthropic while deepening partnerships with our most strategic customers.
- Focus on developing and fostering partnership opportunities to advance our priorities in Digital Skills & Employability, AI for Good, and in driving Employee Engagement.
- Outreach, advocacy, and influence: Build perception and awareness of Microsoft’s societal impact. Partner with Public Affairs, Government Affairs, and Communications and Marketing teams to support the effective implementation of social good marketing campaigns to help achieve programmatic goals.
- Contribute to driving Business Impact: Build strategic partnerships with the subsidiaries in Sub Sahran countries, align with the local country plan so that Philanthropies programs help open doors and strengthen relationships that can pave the way for business impact.
- Operational / Administrative: Manage budgets effectively, including allocation, management of the forecast and spend, on time and within compliance.
- Embody our culture and values
- 7+ years’ experience as a Corporate Social Responsibility practitioner in a corporate or nonprofit setting working across the Sub Sahran region.
- Experience in managing and implementing employability programs both job placement and entrepreneurship.
- Proven ability and experience in developing and managing public-private partnerships.
- Fluency in English (REquired) and French (preferred).
- Creative, innovative and growth mindset.
- Strategic and inclusive thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively with direct teams, internal and external stakeholders, customers, and leaders in a matrixed environment.
- National understanding and context: Ability to execute programs to deliver measurable impact against the local, provincial, and national contexts in Canada.
- Aptitude to understand the programmatic solutions and how to apply to the market opportunity.
- Strong understanding of emerging digital technologies and the opportunities that these new trends offer to advance social and economic outcomes.
- Aptitude to understand how to leverage Cloud and AI technology in addressing Societal challenges.
Microsoft Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Microsoft Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Microsoft Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Microsoft Job Portal.
- Click on the Microsoft job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Microsoft Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Microsoft Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Microsoft Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Microsoft Needed?
Answer:- Microsoft Recruiting for Corporate Social Responsibility Professional job position.
- Which is the official Microsoft Careers Portal?
Answer:- careers.microsoft.com is official Microsoft Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Microsoft Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Corporate Social Responsibility Professional job position.
- How to Apply for Microsoft Corporate Social Responsibility Professional job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.