Ngo Pulse Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Ngo Pulse. www.ngopulse.org New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Ngo Pulse Circular 2021. Latest Ngo Pulse Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Ngo Pulse is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Ngo Pulse Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Ngo Pulse then you can apply for Ngo Pulse Jobs 2021. The details of Ngo Pulse Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Ngo Pulse which one Ngo Pulseing with your profile.
Ngo Pulse Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Ngo Pulse
Ngo Pulse now hiring for Finance Officer Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Ngo Pulse Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Ngo Pulse jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this Finance Officer job position. For this best jobs in Ngo Pulse company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through Ngo Pulse, Because Ngo Pulse is providing approximately R 2,46,533.00 per year for the position of Finance Officer.
Details of Ngo Pulse Jobs for Finance Officer Position according to company’s official Ngo Pulse Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Ngo Pulse jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Ngo Pulse|
|Job Profile||Finance Officer|
|Name of Recruitment||Ngo Pulse Recruitment|
|Salary||R 2,46,533.00 per year|
|Job Type||Ngo Pulse Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Ngo Pulse Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- Degree or Diploma in business management, finance, accounting, or other related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in different aspects of project accounting
- 2 years’ experience required in accounting and reporting for USAID-funded project
- Demonstrated capacity to manage operational staff
- Understanding of USAID rules and regulations regarding accounting, reporting and auditing
- MS Office tools (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Pastel Accounting software knowledge essential
- Processing of daily bills, claims and statement of accounts. Assures the authenticity of purchase of goods and services, reimbursement of expenses, footings are correct and cross referenced
- Codes all disbursements to the proper general ledger accounts and project codes
- Preparation of vouchers and checks for approval of the Finance Manager/ Managing Director. Assure that vouchers prior to approval are properly supported by valid documents such as receipts, invoices, contracts, claim forms, request for payments, worksheets, etc.
- Examine all financial documents, i.e., expense reports, invoices, purchase orders, contracts, to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of financial data, as well as being allowable and in accordance with terms and agreement of the award and GRS SA financial systems and procedures.
- Issuance of payments to suppliers, staff and consultants within agreed budgetary limits and on time thus ensuring that GRS SA fulfils its obligations.
- As Petty Cash custodian, assure that there are enough funds for daily cash operations. Prepares a weekly and monthly reconciliation of such fund.
- Daily monitoring of cash position prior to approval of vouchers and check signing
- Weekly bank reconciliation of funds in the bank assuring that reconciling items are properly accounted for and properly approved by the Finance Manager.
- Follow-up reviews and verifies the liquidation of advances. Prepares the corresponding entry of such liquidation for entry into the voucher and pastel.
- Review and recommend on improvements of general financial system.
- Variance reporting of the General Office expenditure versus budget in coordination with the Administrative unit.
- Assist in the preparation of Annual and Revised budget
- Data entry on a daily basis into pastel and vouchers.
- Month-end and year-end processing in coordination with the Finance and Operations Manager.
- Assist programme manager and programme coordinator with investigations regarding their monthly budget v actual reports
- Assist programme manager and programme coordinator with preparation of cash flow data.
- Filing chronologically vouchers after approval together with supporting documents. Stamp “PAID” such documents to avoid having these documents presented for repayment.
- Preparation of payroll for full-time, volunteer and local staff
- Preparation and Submission of all Statutory returns e.g., VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL etc.
- Orient and train new hired staff in general finance including how to complete the travel expense sheet, as well as protocol for submitting advances or reimbursements
- Assist with preparation of Statutory and Project Audits by Compiling information for internal and external auditors, as required
- Assist in the preparation of all financial and non-financial information required for project sponsors, programme manager, Board, Trustees and external funders as required in both routine reporting and ad hoc requests.
Ngo Pulse Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Ngo Pulse Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Ngo Pulse Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Ngo Pulse Job Portal.
- Click on the Ngo Pulse job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Ngo Pulse Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Ngo Pulse Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Ngo Pulse Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Ngo Pulse Needed?
Answer:- Ngo Pulse Recruiting for Finance Officer job position.
- Which is the official Ngo Pulse Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.ngopulse.org is official Ngo Pulse Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Ngo Pulse Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Finance Officer job position.
- How to Apply for Ngo Pulse Finance Officer job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.