AugustSecrets Nigeria is a growing baby and toddler food solutions company with the goal of helping mothers, home and abroad, to feed their children healthier food options, rather than junk foods. We provide recipes online and run a range of locally-made baby and toddler cereals from everyday home-grown items like vegetables, fruits, and grains. Our major strength is creating easy-to-use recipes and affordable foods for busy mothers with fussy eaters and children who are malnourished due to displacement. We do all these via implementing best practices advised by our in-house nutritionists who partner with us to make our foods with the daily average nutrients a child needs from 6 months to 5 years.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Monitor guests and inform appropriate employee regarding guest requests for department.
- Develop and manage office files and records and prepare file storage list to enable easy access to files.
- Prepare schedule for front desk relief team and use conference room for various listed purposes.
- Ensure neat and clean front office area maintain effective environment both employees and customers.
- Maintain all office equipments such as copiers, fax machine and first aid kit to facilitate smooth office functioning.
- Provide external and internal support to electrician, locksmith, janitor and maintain security.
- Maintain records of guest visits in visitors’ log and maintain office phone list to help visitors and employees in all communication.
- Coordinate with various departments and reserve conference room and equipment for customer visits and staff meetings.
- Attend, screen and divert all incoming calls and forward messages to appropriate staff and carry out night office duties.
- Administer and distribute all magazines, newspapers and journals to appropriate staff or library.
- Work with vendors to repair equipment, maintain building and perform HVAC adjustments or light replacements.
- Monitor all incoming faxes and mail and distribute it to appropriate person, compile outgoing mail and involve messengers for mail distribution to external agencies.
- Administers and inform staff regarding packages supplied by vendors and postal services for timely delivery.
- Assist receptionist during lunch or any other breaks or absences and provide support to front desk operations in office.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 year work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2022.