FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager – Card Services
Employment Type: Permanent Contract
Starting Date: 1st March, 2022
- As the Operations Manager (Card Services) for FairMoney will be responsible for improving card handling standards and team productivity. You will lead the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), taking into account changes in technology, regulations and performance expectations.
- You will review statistics and reports on card failures and develop systems to monitor safety and security standards of customers’ card details. You are able to strategically plan card delivery service operations. You also develop technical capabilities of team members and maintain their positive morale.
- Likewise, you will need to ensures the avoidance of damaging customer cards and complete the loading for delivery as efficiently as possible.
We are waiting for you to work on:
- Planning, directing, organizing and controlling card operations and the related vendor management oversight.
- Overseeing vendor SLAs and ensuring that we have both the capabilities and procedures to effectively manage and mitigate fraud losses and working to ensure close alignment with both our service team and the vendor to mitigate and prevent poor user experience.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws, as well as organizational policies, procedures, and processes.
- Serves in a leadership role and escalation point for major production issues. Responsible for root-cause problem resolution for key back-office operational problems and incidents. Ensures client service level agreements and operating standards are met.
- Provide effective design and oversight of department procedures and functions to ensure timely, accurate and complete processing of transactions to include both settlement and disputes.
- Identifies, evaluates, and manages risk within areas of responsibility and implements risk mitigation strategies and activities as appropriate.
- Directly responsible for ensuring a superior level of client service is delivered through the staff.
- Administers and ensures compliance of established policies and procedures. Develops and implements departmental policies and procedures and modifies as needed.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and retaining of key talent and building a cross functional and highly capable environment.
- Executes tracks and monitors all department goals and metrics and prepares requested management summary and regulatory reports.
- Being responsible for the budget management and the overall financial performance of your unit, performing cost analysis when appropriate to reduce expenses and improve processing; ensuring operating efficiencies in all areas.
- Assists Product team with card program execution and profitability, making recommendations for appropriate changes to improve user experience, reduce processing expenses and implement efficiencies in servicing the card base.
- Provides operational planning and support to the Product team in the marketing efforts of card products and the rewards program to grow the credit card portfolio and optimize interchange revenue.
- 5+ years of experience in an Airport Services role.
- 1+ years as Supervisor, Airport Services including deep expertise of baggage handling with a National or International Airline.
- A working knowledge of Reservations / Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and claims handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-Mail/ Excel advantageous.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and local language.
- Advanced skills in Customer Service Delivery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Screening Interview
- Technical interview
- WHO interview