PBT Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in PBT Group . www.ditto.jobs New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa PBT Group Circular 2021. Latest PBT Group Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
PBT Group is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching PBT Group Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with PBT Group then you can apply for PBT Group Jobs 2021. The details of PBT Group Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through PBT Group which one matching with your profile.
PBT Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in PBT Group
PBT Group now hiring for Data Quality Lead Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for PBT Group Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do PBT Group jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this Data Quality Lead job position. For this best jobs in PBT Group company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through PBT Group , Because PBT Group is providing approximately R 547428 per year for the position of Data Quality Lead.
Details of PBT Group Jobs for Data Quality Lead Position according to company’s official PBT Group Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about PBT Group jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||PBT Group|
|Job Profile||Data Quality Lead|
|Name of Recruitment||PBT Group Recruitment|
|Salary||R 547428 per year|
|Job Type||PBT Group Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for PBT Group Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- PBT Group has an opportunity for a Data Quality Lead to focus on driving and supporting Data & Integration to implement Data Quality Management. This includes data quality measurement & monitoring and data quality issue management & remediation.
They will be a delivery-oriented Data Quality Management professional who is able to work with stakeholders to effectively identify, remediate and manage data quality issues and incidents. This will include inputs into the effective use of our enterprise metadata repository as it relates to, and influences, data quality management. Their key focus will be the expansion of the data quality scoring scope to include all data assets for both On & Off-Platform data. The DQ Lead will be working very closely with the Data Governance Lead, who will be setting out and embedding the Data Management Principles, Data Governance Framework and Data Standards, that will lay a foundation for the Data Quality Management stream.
In this role, the lead will be required to work across multiple business units and building and maintaining strong relationships. They will use their ability to influence and support a diverse set of stakeholder groups to effectively manage their Data Quality issues and incidents, contribute to the identification and remediation of enterprise level issues, and guide the client on what they need to do to establish good data quality management practices within their business. This includes measuring and monitoring data quality effectively. Improve profitability by supporting the IT Strategy through necessary interventions.
- Chair the enterprise Data Quality Working Group
- Drive the establishment of data quality measurement and monitoring
- Lead preparation of business groups to effectively implement data quality measurement practices utilising Informatica IDQ
- Lead the business support of the IDQ platform
- Drive Data Quality Issue Management involving:
- leveraging and, where necessary, uplifting the artefacts in place today to set clear “how to” guidance on good data quality management practices
- highlight the impact of poor-quality data, from a regulatory, compliance, finance and reputation perspective
- supporting the teams to implement the necessary structure within their businesses to implement effective data quality issue management
- ensuring data quality rules are captured within the enterprise repository
- Manage data quality issues
- Ensure accurate, monthly, Data Quality reporting is produced to give visibility to Data Governance Council and Data Stewards Forum on data quality issues
- Analyse data quality issues, facilitating the determination of issue impact, root cause and solution options
- Lead Data Management Data Quality team
- Lead the Data Quality Program
- Oversee the design and delivery of data integrity specific reports and insights that analyzes and provides a view of the quality of data
- Support all data streams within Data & Integration, by identifying anomalies across the data landscape
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management and collaboration with key stakeholders
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities relating to data analytics
- 5+ years’ experience working in Data Management Practices, particularly in Data Quality
- Experience working with business and technical project stakeholders to translate business requirements into data requirements
- Experience in data management and a passion for driving value through data
- Experience defining data quality rules / business rules / validation/ data controls
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work in an agile methodology
- Analytical Skills: Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching
- Communication Skills: Present findings or translate the data into an understandable document. Write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Solid Short-term insurance business knowledge
- Ability to produce solutions using:
- Microsoft Azure packages
- Exposure to the Cloud environment
- Microsoft Excel (Power Pivot, Power Query)
- Microsoft SQL Integration Services
- Microsoft SQL Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft Data Quality Services (or any data quality tool)
- Microsoft PowerBI
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- Bsc Computer Science – Informatics/ Data Analytics/ Statistics degree
- Microsoft Business Intelligence certification – advantageous
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) Certified
PBT Group Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this PBT Group Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: PBT Group Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official PBT Group Job Portal.
- Click on the PBT Group job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the PBT Group Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For PBT Group Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- PBT Group Hiring.
- Which Job Profile PBT Group Needed?
Answer:- PBT Group Recruiting for Data Quality Lead job position.
- Which is the official PBT Group Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.ditto.jobs is official PBT Group Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this PBT Group Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Data Quality Lead job position.
- How to Apply for PBT Group Data Quality Lead job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.