Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time
- This role works with Malaria Consortium country offices on planning, sourcing and delivering the right quality products on time at value for money, through technical guidance and coordination.
- The role directly supports country procurement forecasting and planning, setting up of long-term supplier agreements, generating and using procurement information to optimise the organisation’s procurement.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised qualification in Procurement
- Experience in working in a procurement role in an international organisation
- Experience with writing high value Requests for Proposal and Purchase Contract documents
- Experience in managing international procurement, ensuring pharmaceutical quality assurance, incoterms,
- Excellent IT literacy (especially MS Excel, Outlook)
- A CIPS (or equivalent) qualification
- Experience with using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or another procurement IT system
- Experience with international pharmaceutical procurement and delivery Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices compliance, including UK and EU regulations, WHO and Global Fund prequalification processes
- Experience in managing freight booking and planning, import duty exemptions and customs clearance.
- Experience in working in a procurement role in one or more countries in Sub Saharan Africa
- Experience of working in a procurement role in an international NGO
NGN7,482,658 Annually. (In line with local salary cost of living, candidates must already have the right to work in the country they are applying for, as Malaria Consortium is not in a position to sponsor visa requests for this position).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- You will require the legal right to work in the country where you are applying
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022 (23:59 BST).