Gomoney is a digital bank dedicated to simplifying banking for everyone and contributing to a future where everyone is in control of their money. With tools to split, schedule, send, receive and track payments, users have the tools for better transaction processes and better understanding of their spending habits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Term
Level: Mid Career
What will you be doing as our Quality Engineer?
- We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated QA engineer with experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle to join our team.
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of manual and automated test solutions and supporting test engineering practices.
- We are looking for a creative and curious person with hands-on mentality, who likes to figure out puzzles and understand the whole picture.
- We are very keen to take on board a QA engineer that does not shy away from responsibilities and takes great pride in delivering high quality work.
How Will You Create Impact?
- You will work with a talented cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product experts to ensure that our products meet the highest quality and compliance standards.
- You will work on test-scenario development, test-data evaluation, code debugging, root-cause analysis, and resolution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing all phases of the quality assurance process
- Responsible for the design, implementation and execution of manual test solutions supporting test engineering practices
- Identify, record, document and track bugs as well as run tests for all releases
- Updating team on open project statuses and testing activity around features
- Develop automation test scripts using the functional test cases
- Cross browser web testing
- Localisation and regression testing
This might be for you if you have:
- Previous working experience as QA Engineer and/or Developer
- Experience with consumer facing mobile applications
- Experience working in a cross functional development team, collaborating with designers, product managers and developers
- Passion about building something truly meaningful in the financial sector
- Experience with Testrail or a similar test case management tool
- Experience using Charles Proxy
- Education or a proven track record in software development
- Demonstrable manual testing experience with iOS and Android applications
- A high level of proficiency in testing techniques such as exploratory testing
- Up to date understanding of the latest developments in mobile application testing
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise problems to solve
- Good communication skills and the will to be part of our team
Nice to have:
- Experience with a complete software development and release cycle
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Certified Quality Auditor or Engineer (CQA, CQE) nice to have
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Experience developing or leveraging technology to enhance the testing process
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
How Will We Help You Grow?
- During your quality assurance career, you will learn and develop expertise in industry-leading quality-assessment tools and technologies, and you will develop an ability to troubleshoot and fix time-sensitive production issues effectively.
- Moreover, you will learn how to collaborate with a wide variety of technical and non-technical professionals, and manage teams.
- You will become an expert in quality assurance and a trusted advisor to large companies’ product development and IT departments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidats should:
Click here to apply