Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Technology company that provides world-class brand protection services in emerging markets, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Display efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitors’ and customers’ information;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in different sectors;
- Define strategies to sell the Company’s technology solutions to potential customers in different sectors;
- Sell the Company’s services to potential customers in line with agreed procedures;
- Drive the actualization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Effectively manage clients relationships through all phases of the sale cycle and update sales information in CRM;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, nongovernmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the Company;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to generate business leads;
- Aggressively drive towards outstanding receivables collection;
- Remain relevant in the industry by keeping abreast with trends and developments within the industry and maintaining professional networks;
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Head, Sales and Marketing from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Management, Medical Sciences or Marketing;
- MBA or Masters in Marketing will be an added advantage;
- Professional Qualification(s)/Certification(s) in Sales and Marketing required;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development;
- Proven B2B experience in selling technology, consumer, trade loyalty and mobile marketing solutions to corporates.
Competencies / Skills:
- Result-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent Communication, Marketing and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good team player and self-motivator
- Sound knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Oil & Gas sector and Beauty & Personal Care industries.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.