Pyros Outsourcing Limited is one of Nigeria’s pioneer Human Resource Outsourcing Company. We are on a mission to provide world-class human resource solutions, using experts while creating value for our shareholders and opportunities in the community. Our vision is to be the most valuable Business Support Solutions Partner to our Clients throughout Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Onitsha – Anambra, Asaba – Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Service Manager and Receptionists
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- OND, HND, Bachelor’s degree.
N85,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to this email: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th June, 2022.