Intersect Consortium is a world-class organization that provides services and products for high-quality mental health. Our purpose is to make a timely and long-lasting difference in the lives of individuals and families we support. Our treatment programs have mainly been developed by clinicians working in America, United Kingdom and Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Admin, Customer Service and Operation Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Train and supervise administrative employee and assist the HR team as needed
- Ensure that the implementation of best practices and procedures are employed in the execution of customer service, documentation and internal processes to assure a safe work place and living environment for employees, in-patient, and visitors
- Provide weekly reports to the CEO on the following; enquiry log, feedback and service delivery, complaints, Bed Occupancy and other relevant decision making indices
- Oversee the implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, and other department activities.
- Overseeing day-to-day activities of lead cook, operation officer and head of driver in various centers
- Frequent snap check of inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Supervises, directs, and evaluates assigned employees, processing employee concerns and counseling, disciplining, and completing employee performance appraisals.
- Participates as a member of the hiring team for Administrative employees; coordinates and approves time off and scheduling; evaluates skills and abilities; coordinates training and develops a professional growth curriculum for the admin employees.
- Receiving customer requests, calls, emails etc at the head office at the same time provide supervision for the centres
- Verify to ensure patients contact records are up to date
- Assist in training of new staff
- Lead monthly meeting of all Admin officers and ensure action points are achieved within time frame
- Continuously develop and improve on Intersects Customer Service Manual and policies to improve customer service delivery.
- Take enquiries from patients or their relatives with regards to our services, prices and operations either via telephone or in person
- Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence to relevant officers
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations, reducing waste and ensuring optimized use of resources.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of company’s policies on dressing, attendance, computer usage, security, and confidentiality
- Check centre calendar to ensure centre meetings hold and action points followed up.
- Check that all discharged patients are properly followed up by primary Clinicians.
- Follow up with patients for feedback on experience
- Ensure inquiries via live chat are responded to promptly by picking up the enquiry, passing it to the relevant officer and following up to ensure patient is satisfactorily attended to.
- Drive inquiry conversion rate across centers.
- Ensure proper filling and documentation.
- Vendor Management – managing relationships with vendors and ensuring quality control of purchases.
- Supply chain management- manage deliveries within and outside Abuja, ensure best practice of process is employed.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Coordinate repairs and monitor performance of vehicles, generators etc
- Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
- Oversee and supervise team of maintenance technicians
- Makes environmental rounds to assess facility needs
- Visiting centers within catchment area (Abuja) to gain first experience of service delivery and daily activities.
- Implement safety programs and ensure compliance with all safety policies
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with vendors along with purchasing officers
- Overseeing day-to-day activities of operation officers and drivers in various centers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in any relevant course.
- An Msc relevant to social science will be an added advantage
- Outstanding analytical, records management and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, corporate communication and time management skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Problem solver able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in Admin/customer service and operation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.