Associates Consulting Limited – Our client is a Manufacturing company specialised in the production of consumer electronics with tentacles all around Nigeria. They are a business with about 6 branch offices, 8 service centres, and 12 warehouses.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below for their branch in Abuja:
Job Role: Showroom Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box, or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Candidate must have experience as a cashier (experience in an electronics store will be an added advantage)
- Must have experience in the consumer electronics business .
N100, 000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Showroom Cashier – Abuja” as the subject of the email.