Eating Nigeria Foods Limited is a Food and Kitchen management service company with a beautiful boutique restaurant with a cafe, bakery, co-working spaces, meeting and conference room.
We are recruiting a professional and qualified individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sous Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
- Ensuring proper menu costing and cost control.
- Ensuring stock is properly monitor and accounted for.
- Designing innovative restaurant menus to suit the theme of the restaurant.
- Designing new dishes to fit the menu and keeping customers returning to try new dishes.
- Sourcing unique ingredients for the menus, and keeping stock levels fully up-to-date
- Ensuring that the quality of food is consistently high and that hygiene standards are exceeded
- Organizing budgets and finances for the kitchen
- Organizing, training new staff and motivating staff in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor
- Assisting kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creation
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
- 5 years and above experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of culinary ingredients and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practice.
- Creative skills.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate staff.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Food hygiene and food preparation qualifications.
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays.
N140,000 – N160,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.