Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Treasury Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be responsible for coordinating the promotion of treasury products and provide treasury advisory services to corporate customers
- Market treasury products to wholesale and commercial clients (including FX, Derivatives, deposits, etc)
- Work on business units’ referrals and structure tailor-made products /solutions to suit both customers’ hedging and investment needs.
- Proactive servicing and maintaining of client portfolio
- Relationship Review and Working Capital Analysis of client relationships along with other internal stakeholders.
- Manage activities that impact the organization from a Treasury Management perspective including sales reporting
- Makes day-to-day decisions regarding team management, recommends solutions etc.
- Collaborates with senior managers / leaders across the organization
- Uses specialized Treasury Marketing expertise to advise and counsel others
- Supervises a team of Treasury Management Sales Officers
- Cross-sell treasury products by organizing training programs and updating business units on treasury product developments
- Gather treasury market intelligence from interbank counterparts to identify suitable products for product development
- Assist in product development and system project
- Create organic growth in commercial deposits and fee income using solution selling techniques to reach annual sales goals.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Management, or Finance required
- An advanced Degree in Business, Management, or Finance required
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel.
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting software packages
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial services industry including 2 years’ experience in Treasury Marketing.
- Good knowledge of treasury products, especially structured FX and interest rate products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
N7,000,000 – N8,000,000 / Annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Team Lead – Treasury Marketer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.