Vesselnet Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Officer
Locations: Ondo, Ogun and Lagos
Reporting to: Channel Sales Manager
- The job holder will be responsible for making sure all sales targets for al pay-as-you-go solar home system (SHS) and power-as-a-service products of Vesselnet Solar are met within the designated sales area or territory.
- Create awareness in their designated geographies and do direct selling for our retails outlets.
- Find new customers and constantly expand the business.
- Manage the regional outlet sales agents and ensure sales targets are achieved through pushing stock out to assigned outlets
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs which includes customer queries and complaints
- Ensure availability of stock in all outlets across range.
- Focus on activating new channels – markets, groups, schools, MFIs, NGOs etc.
- Ensure that distributor agents and retail outlets focus on Vesselnet Solar products.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- 1st Degree is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience specifically in the Solar market / industry
- Local Knowledge and experience
- Existing relationship with existing and potential trade partners
- Previous experience managing activation team and sales agents will be an added advantage.
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude towards delivery of results
- Strong Technical Selling knowledge
- Planning and Time Management skills
- Proven ability to work with minimum direct supervision
- Very strong communication, persuasion, and interpersonal skills
- Ownership, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th February, 2022.