Nile University of Nigeria is a Private Institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.The University was established in 2009 and offers high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education to students. Nile University is a member of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan-African private higher education network, and has over 5,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 35 undergraduate programs across six faculties, and 47 postgraduate programs across five faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
Reference Number: NUN-FIN-001
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for:
- Performing treasury-related activities such as bank reconciliations, etc.
- Conducting the verification of transactions and monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly cash balances.
- Liaising with bankers, including investment placements, and investigating charges.
- Maintaining proper records of bookkeeping and providing support on audit reviews.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- First Degree in the Management or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in a similar role.
- A professional accounting qualification (or in view) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Reference Number as the subject of the email.
Your application must include the following:
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format and saved with your full name. Include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who can attest to your professional achievements and abilities.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th May, 2022.