World Bank Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in World Bank Group . worldbankgroup.csod.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa World Bank Group Circular 2021. Latest World Bank Group Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
World Bank Group is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching World Bank Group Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with World Bank Group then you can apply for World Bank Group Jobs 2021. The details of World Bank Group Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through World Bank Group which one matching with your profile.
World Bank Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in World Bank Group
World Bank Group now hiring for Communications Officer Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for World Bank Group Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do World Bank Group jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this Communications Officer job position. For this best jobs in World Bank Group company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through World Bank Group , Because World Bank Group is providing approximately R 17 476 per month for the position of Communications Officer.
Details of World Bank Group Jobs for Communications Officer Position according to company’s official World Bank Group Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about World Bank Group jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||World Bank Group|
|Job Profile||Communications Officer|
|Name of Recruitment||World Bank Group Recruitment|
|Salary||R 17 476 per month|
|Job Type||World Bank Group Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for World Bank Group Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org
IFC’s Partnerships, Communications and Outreach Vice Presidency manages multilateral engagement and communications – both internal and external – across IFC. The Vice Presidency is responsible for content creation, branding, reputational risk management, relationships with shareholders in Western Europe and Japan, fundraising, and multilateral engagement.
The Global Business Partners Unit coordinates the communications network across the regions where IFC operates. The network’s objectives include supporting IFC’s operations, strengthening IFC’s brand and communicating its development impact to internal and external clients to demonstrate that IFC is the premier development institution focused on the private sector. It promotes IFC’s thought leadership and a better understanding of the key role of private sector in development, as well as managing reputational risks around IFC’s investments and policies. The Global Business Partners Unit is currently searching for a Communications Officer to focus on communications initiatives in Southern Africa and Nigeria.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Communications Officer will work in the Global Business Partners (CGB) Unit to oversee communications strategy and content development across Southern Africa and Nigeria, with flexibility to support other countries/sub-regions as needed. His/her main accountability is to provide strategic oversight, under the supervision of the Regional Lead for the Middle East and Africa (MEA), on all communications work related to IFC’s engagements in Southern Africa and Nigeria, in order to support Regional Management and operational teams active in this group of countries across the super-region. He/she has overall responsibility, under the purview of the Regional Lead for MEA, in designing, executing, and monitoring/evaluating the impact of complex communications strategies, activities, and campaigns about IFC’s work in the sub-region. The Communications Officer provides leadership on broader strategy development and has oversight on the overall work program of consultants across Southern Africa and Nigeria. He/she will work in close coordination with IFC’s teams focused on Risk, Campaigns and thematic issues. He/she will also have the responsibility of collaborating across other sub-regions in Africa.
The work of the Communications Officer will involve articulating compelling narratives on the development impact of IFC’s operations, by working closely with IFC investment and advisory teams, regional strategists and economists, as well as with clients in the private and public sector. He/she will be responsible for ensuring a consistent approach to communications across the sub-region, aligned to corporate priorities and messaging.
The Communications Officer, under the supervision of the Regional Lead for MEA, will engage early with the investment and advisory teams, provide guidance to the Johannesburg based Regional Director, Regional Industry Directors, Country Managers and other operational staff/management in the sub-regions on communications and risk management, as well as contribute to campaigns and content initiatives, develop productive relations with key media, and manage digital communications.
The Communications Officer will support the Regional Lead for MEA in communications efforts in Southern Africa and Nigeria and will support communications relating to the wider Africa region as needed. He/she will work closely with other communications leads in IFC’s Partnerships, Communications and Outreach Vice Presidency and operational departments.
Specific responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Oversee communications in Southern Africa and Nigeria, identifying and communicating high impact projects/stories and engagements across the sub-regions.
- Manage all internal and external strategic communications in Southern African countries and Nigeria in partnership with operational teams, and ensure that high quality, strategic communication plans are consistently implemented across this group of countries. This includes ensuring clarity, accuracy, relevance, quality and engaging writing in all materials produced.
- Support the high-level operational visits and high-profile engagements of IFC’s Senior Management to ensure that strong support is provided to communicate IFC’s high impact work and thought leadership.
- Oversee the work of communications consultants working on Southern Africa and Nigeria and provide support to the Regional Lead for MEA in managing communications programs
- Guide the CGB communications team in contributing to global and WBG events relating to Southern Africa in partnership with think tanks, WB and MIGA, and other IFIs, in close collaboration with relevant departments across IFC and the WBG.
- Develop creative and engaging feature and human-interest stories, blogs, profiles, and other materials for internal and external publication and coordinate with the Campaigns and Content team on their work in the sub region.
- Oversee the proactive monitoring and mitigation of reputational risks and engagement with civil society organizations (CSOs). This involves ensuring that regional teams support IFC industry teams in developing specific strategies for high profile or potentially sensitive projects, and provide support on reputational risk management, crisis management, and proactive CSO engagement to investment and regional teams on controversial projects in close partnership with the Risk and Public Affairs team.
- Develop thought leadership activities that help identify development challenges in the sub-regions and the potential solutions, with emphasis on the World Bank Group’s approach of Creating Markets and the new IFC 3.0 strategy.
- Work closely with other Regional Leads and communications officers in the Global Business Partners Unit to ensure high standards and consistency in strategic communications.
- The candidate should be available to travel widely across Africa, including in difficult markets where security risks may prevail.
- The Communications Officer will be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Political Science, International Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Business/Finance with 8 or more years’ experience in corporate communications, international relations, public affairs, political science, or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition, a degree in Business Administration and/or working experience in Investment Operations will be valued.
- Strong knowledge, experience, and proven track record of working across Africa with comprehensive knowledge of WBG instruments and operational work a plus.
- State-of-the art knowledge in field of strategic communications, and ability to address a range of issues related to a business group, including taking the lead on highly visible and sensitive assignments critical to the VPU.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills in English and ability to convey complex messages succinctly and diplomatically.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of target audience, highly effective writing style, and expertise in high-impact messaging to wider and more strategic audience.
- Crafts strategic, high-level company positioning in the market, linked to desired reputation and branding attributes.
- Shows sensitivity when delivering politically sensitive communication to large group/public forums and/or strategic parties.
- Effectively counsels /coaches team members, senior management in their delivery of messages to a variety of constituents, even on challenging topics.
- Anticipates problems and opportunities; with potential problems, surfaces contributing factors and resolves them before there is negative impact.
- Coaches others in selecting and using appropriate problem-solving methods.
- Can proactively advise management on the implications and risks for IFC operations when choosing between certain communication strategies.
- Creates highly effective strategic vision and has an uncanny sense of how situations can unfold in highly volatile and uncertain market conditions.
- Experience in working closely with senior leaders on communications and in dealing with media.
- Proven ability to lead teams to produce high-quality, creatively written and visual communications materials.
- Proven ability and flexibility to lead and manage teams to work simultaneously on a variety of complex tasks, meet deadlines, provide quality outputs.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Understanding of multilateral development banks, including the World Bank Group, its policies and operations a plus, as well as basic understanding of current development topics and issues.
- English proficiency required.
- WBG Core Competencies for all staff: Client orientation; Drive for results; Teamwork of collaboration and inclusion; Knowledge, Learning and communication; and Business judgment and analytical decision-making.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
World Bank Group Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this World Bank Group Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: World Bank Group Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official World Bank Group Job Portal.
- Click on the World Bank Group job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the World Bank Group Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For World Bank Group Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- World Bank Group Hiring.
- Which Job Profile World Bank Group Needed?
Answer:- World Bank Group Recruiting for Communications Officer job position.
- Which is the official World Bank Group Careers Portal?
Answer:- worldbankgroup.csod.com is official World Bank Group Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this World Bank Group Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Communications Officer job position.
- How to Apply for World Bank Group Communications Officer job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.